post

Prayers & Novena to St. Joseph of Cupertino for a Successful Examination

st-joseph-of-cupertino-670x544HISTORY

Because his father had died leaving debts and his family was consequently homeless, Joseph Desa was an unwelcome addition when he was born in Cupertino, Italy in 1603. As a child he was slow witted and had a habit of standing with his mouth open staring into space. He also had a terrible temper, probably born of frustration. Even his own mother thought him worthless. As a young man he joined the Capuchins but was sent away because the ecstasies he experienced made him unsuitable for work. Finally he was accepted by the Franciscans who, seeing his holiness, put him forward to train for the priesthood. Joseph found the studies difficult, and the best he could do was to learn a small portion of the material he was supposed to know, and then pray that that’s what he would be asked. Whilst with the Franciscans he began to levitate in ecstasy at the mention of any holy thing and only a command from his superior could bring him to earth. He was also investigated because of his antigravitiational activities and subsequently moved into seclusion. He then had his own room and chapel and was unable to leave them. Often those in charge even forgot to bring him food but he accepted everything with humility. St Joseph of Cupertino died a holy death aged sixty. He is patron of students doing exams, travellers (especially those undertaking journeys by air), pilots, and is invoked by children, adults and the elderly who are unloved, abandoned or neglected.

sddefaultPRAYERS TO ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, who by your prayer retain from God the Grace to be asked in your examination only by the question you know. Grant me the favor which I am about to take. I am restrains; I promise to make you know and loved.

Please St. Joseph of Cupertino teach me the right answer in the examination without fear and doubt. Give me a retainable mind to recall the things I have learned and reviewed previously to feel secure. Enlighten me and bless my pen, My St. Joseph of Cupertino that I will choose and write the right answer. Please stay on my side. Guide me for I trust in your divine power and knowledge.

Bless also the examiners and correctors that they will be considerate in my papers so as to aid my passing in the examination given. Thank you very much O St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for me. Give me more strength, help me to recall whatever necessary for the board questions, and please help me to avoid mental blocks.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me too, that I may succeed in the examination for greater Glory of God, Amen.

EXAM PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH CUPERTINO

This powerful prayer is very effective in examinations. It has to be said before appearing in the examination. There are two variants to this prayer. Both the prayers are equally effective.  You can choose any one of these:

First Prayer: O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us. Amen.

Second Prayer: O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.
In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me O Holy Ghost enlighten me Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Remember, when you succeed in the exams then you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino.

NINE DAY NOVENA

Prayer for a Successful Examination…Oh Great St. Joseph of Cupertino, who while on earth was given the grace of being asked in your examination only the questions you know. Please obtain for me the like favor on these examinations which I am now preparing for. In return, I promise to invoke you and make you known through Christ Our Lord. Amen.  (Nine days straight and say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary’s and 3 Glory Be’s afterwards.)

FIRST DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you were an unwanted child and were thought worthless even by your own mother. Intercede for all unwanted children that they may come to know they were born out of God’s love for them. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
SECOND DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you were an angry, frustrated child. We pray for all who struggle to express themselves, and that you help us overcome sins of anger. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
THIRD DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you experienced no love in your family and were considered of little account by all who knew you. We pray for all who have experienced the same. May we learn to treat everyone as having the worth they have in God’s eyes. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
FOURTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you suffered because you found it difficult to learn. We pray for all those who struggle at school. May they take comfort from the fact that although learning wasn’t easy for you, this didn’t stop you from becoming a saint. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
FIFTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you did the best with the intelligence you did have and put the rest in God’s hands. That way you passed all your exams and became a priest. We pray for all those struggling with exams. May we also do our best in everything and trust in God to guide our lives. We pray especially for (mention your request. Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
SIXTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, even the thought or mention of anything holy made you levitate in ecstasy. Grant us something of the understanding and reverence for God and his saints that you had. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
SEVENTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, only when your superior ordered you to, were you able to come back down to earth. May we too have a love for and obedience to the teachings of the Church. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
EIGHTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you were unjustly suspected, confined to your room and neglected by those charged with looking after you. You accepted all this with humility. We pray for all those unjustly imprisoned, and that we too may have the humility to accept injustice for the love of Christ. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
NINTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, because you could levitate you are the patron of travellers, especially air travellers. We pray for all those travelling that they may safely reach their destinations. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.

Prayer before Exam…

Dear God,

Today I will take my examination which is so important to me though I am nervous. I’m not afraid because I know that as I write my answers it is your hands that work

And now, as I take this examination please enlighten my mind to able to answer correctly and to recall everything that I have studied. I will do my best in this exam and to you God I will entrust my fate I know that whatever will be the result, it is according to your will.

You have watched me as I worked hard to study for this exam although don’t feel very confident and that I don’t know if I am prepared I truly believe that you would give me what o deserve I deserve to pass this exam, God.

I am happy that today you are with me for with you I will win this battle and as I close my eyes and feel presence in this examination room you out confidence to my heart. Amen.

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

O come Holy Spirit, fill my heart with your gifts, let my weakness be penetrated with your strength everyday, that I may state conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just. Let my charity be such, to offend no one and hurt no one’s feelings, so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me, assist me O Holy Spirit, in all the trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen in my weakness, protect me in temptations and console me in afflictions.

Graciously, hear me O Holy Spirit, and pour your light into my heart, my soul, and my mind. Assist me to live a holy life and to grow in goodness. Holy Spirit, through you make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideal. You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and who are in all instances of my life be with me.

I, in this short dialogue, I want to thank you for everything and confirm for once, that I never want to be separated from you, no matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with you and my love in your perpetual Glory. AMEN

Comments

1. Thank you St Joseph of cupertino for your sweet intercession and aiding my passing in my usmle step 1and step 2 ck examination.i ask for your intercession for my step 2cs examination coming up this thursday.interecede for me to pass all the components of the exam ice,cis and sp for the greater glory of God.amen . St Joseph of cupertino, pray for us

2. Dear St. Joseph,

I take the MCAT in 2 months. I pray that I will know how to answer all of the questions. I’m not worried about the score. I just want to get the questions right. Please, St. Joseph, bless me with being studious and the ability to retain all the content for test day. Thank you and God bless.

Amen

3. Thank you so much St. Joseph of Cupertino. I have finally passed my board exam. Thank you for the help and guidance that you have given me! Thank you Lord!

4. St. Joseph of Cupertino, bless me and guide me for this coming PNLE that will becheld on june 4 and 5 2017. May you give me strength knowlegde and wisdom to answer the questions correctly. Thank you for your big help. Amen.

5. St Joseph of Cupertino, kindly intervene and pray for my intentions that I pass the Praxis Core Mathematics 5732 on May 31. Please guide and help me during my studies to retain what is needed and to pass the examination. I believe, declare, claim, and own It my God through the intercession St Joseph of Cupertino. Amen. Thank you always!

6. Melissa says:

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Please intervene on my behalf, that I will pass all 4 of my university exams this year. I am desperate, as I know I have tried my best in answering the questions. Help me in my coming 4th paper this friday, so that I will pass and do well in it. I cannot afford to retake any subjects in my second year because the fees are so expensive. So please, I beg of you to intercede on my behalf, to let me pass every one of my exams and move on to my second year. I ask this in the name the Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

7. Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me pass the board exam which I will take on May 24-26. Please give me hope and confidence during the exam. I pray that I will be able to recall the things that I have studied and that I know and have studied the questions that would appear on the exam. Help me choose the right answer and enlighten me while I answer the questions. I hope to get great results and see my name on the list of passers. I also pray for the examiners to let me pass the exam. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and will not forget to thank you again. Amen

8. Carlene says:

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for interceding for me to pass my practical nursing exam…Praise and glory be to God…Thank you.Amen

9. O my dear St. Joseph of Cupertino. Please help me to pass the Civil Board Exams this May 2017 and pray for me to the Lord our God, only the question i know and give me a presence of mind to answer all the question written on my test papers. Guide me to select the best answer on the qustionnaire and avoid necessary mental blocks during my examination. Pleasehelp me to suceed this licensure exam for my family In return i really promise to make you know to be loved. Pleas pray for me to God. Amen. Thankyou so much. :,)

10. Concerned Mom says:

Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Blessed Mother Mary and Saint Thomas of Aquinas, please pray for me for my son Cameron to pass his final exams starting Wednesday, May 3 thru Monday, May 8 to graduate from high school May 16. We pray Cameron will overcome all difficulties in test taking; remove all fear and anxieties from him. Bless Cameron with faith and confidence to pass all his finals, in Jesus’ name we pray Amen.

11. SoulSurfTeacher says:

I am praying that I pass my Praxis Math 5732 examination teo weeks from now, as well as my other coteachers as our fate lies in passing this Exam, Through your intercession, St Joseph of Cuppertino, Amen.

12. O ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO PASS THE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY BOARD EXAMINATION THIS COMING AUGUST26-27, 2017. PLEASE HEAR MY PRAYER. AMEN.

13. Please pray for me St. Joseph of Cupertino until the time that i will take my civil board exam. Only the question i know, and able to choose the right answer guide me and allow me to finish all the lesson that I may encounter on my examination paper and let me all remember this on the day of my examination stay with me especially on May 6,7 for I feel confidence to answer anything on the questionnaire. Thankyou St. Joseph of Cupertino and God for inspiring me everyday and helping me.Amen

14. Mena A. Jacobe says:

Thanks St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping our son James Abeleda Jacobe last Thursday (3/29/2017) on his multi engine flight test..He passed the exam with your help and guidance..Please continue to guide him to pursue his dreams to become a successful pilot..He’s almost there…Thank you…

15. Ozigi Maryann says:

Glory to Jesus! I thank my God in heaven through His son Saint Joseph of Cupertino. Last year when I was about writing my Final Nursing Council Examination on Accident and Emergency, I pray the Novena prayers to Saint Joseph of Cupertino. This year January 2017 the result came out and I passed. I appreciates u so much Saint Joseph of Cupertino. I browsed and got to know about Him and miraculously He made my success through Jesus Christ. Am happy indeed!

16. nkyy Christina says:

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my second Medical Board Exams. I had failed all my assessment rests and was loosing hope but your sweet intercession guided my studies and revision to a resounding success. Thank you so much St Joseph of Cupertino.

17. Please pray for my daughter taking the Physical Therapy exam. She has studied very hard for this exam. Give her the confidence she needs. Thank you St Joseph

18. Please pray for my granddaughter who will be undertaking her semester exams as from next Tuesday so that she may be successful in all of them. St Joseph of Cupertino please help her to be successful in the exams she is going to undertake. Thank you.

19. Dear st Joseph of Cupertino, I put the exams due tomorrow in your hands, bless my mind let me conquer failure. I need your prayers. Amen

20. I am a mom of a college student. My son asked me to pray for him before his semester finals. I began the Novina to St. Joseph of Cupertino and timed it so that it concluded on my son’s first day of exams. I promised in this prayer to make known St. Joseph and thank him for his powerful intercessions. My son’s grades for the semester were posted online yesterday. He was so very grateful to St. Joseph of Cupertino…one A- and the rest were A’s. He did study a lot, but the grace of this Saints’ prayers helped guide his studies and preparation and calm his spirit while taking the exams.
    Thank you glorious St. Joseph of Cupertino for praying for Eric!

21. Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for the blessing for passing my exam today. I’m so grateful and I promise to make you know.
    Thank you for guide my hands during the examination, and stay with me tomorrow for the next exam please.

22. Thank you St. Joseph Cupertino for your prayerful support during the AP tests and bringing peace during the stress of preparation. Thank you for all the blessings I have received and I pray others find your help through prayer. Amen!

23. Thank you, Jesus,Thank you,My Lord ,Thank you Our lady of perpetual help,Thank you ,St Joseph of Cupertino,I am filled with great joy and happiness as I write to thank you ,my dearest St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me in my first-Semester examination.Am so grateful I passed exceptionally well more than I have ever done throughout my years of studying.Thank you am very happy and I pray you my dearest St joseph of Cupertino to continue to help me in my future examination and academic endeavours.I also encourage all those that want to write exams of any kind to trust and pray to wonderful St Joseph of Curpertino for his endless help.

24. Thank you St Joseph for the success my daughter had on the ACT. I Pray others find your assistance through prayer. You provide comfort in knowing the Father has a plan for all of us and will guide us to the path of his way. Amen and thank you!

25. Please pray for me ( Lorena) that I pass my bkground investigation, that I pass my physic exam, pass my medical evaluation and that I pass the psychological oral interview,( that it goes very well and my past does not effect me in getting my career that I’ve been wanting for such a long time!
    Please pray for me

26. Dear St Joseph Cupertino I ask you to please help my daugter to pass this June exams with good resluts give her understanding an excellent memory she must be enlighten to answer correctly Thank you ST Joseph

27. Chantale Bryant says:

Thank you so much St. Joseph de Cupertino for allowing me to pass my state CCS exam today. I put my faith into you and you did not fail me. I will allow your name to be known.

28. Chantale Bryant says:

St. Joseph of Cupertino please help me to pass my state certifications (CCS&RHIA). I have been studying extremely hard and I need these certifications to get a better job so I can financially help my family. Please help me clear my mind so I will be able to retain the information in the questions and answer them correctly. In Jesus name Amen

29. Evelyn says:

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for helping me passing my state exam, this Novena is very powerful it helps me a lot to feel confident during my exam again thank you from button if my heart.

30. Jocelyn diegor says:

Thank you do much St joseph cupertino for the answers prayer for passing my board exam I’m so glad that i found you and praise you in Jesus name Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

31. I can never do justice to the immense gratitude that I feel towards the powerful intercession of St. Joseph’s prayer. Thank you for helping me on my most recent test as well as all the previous occurrences when you came to my aid.

32. Please pray for me as I sit for my CEI Basic with EFMA Examination today at 2.30pm Singapore time. It is crucial that I pass this exam as it would mean that I can start my new job by Monday. I have been unemployed for so many months and hence this exam is a decisive factor for me gaining employment again. I have 4 children to support and we are financially stressed. My prayers and hope is in passing this exam which will be a great blessing to my family as I can start on my new career path again. I pray that I will be blessed with the wisdom to answer every question correctly and with clarity and confidence. In God I trust. I will be eternally grateful for all prayers rendered. Amen.

33. Jocelyn Cataquiz says:

pls help me pray to st joseph cupertino to help me pasd my board exam this coming march 16 lvn board exam in Jesus name amen 🙏🙏🙏

34. Thank you Lord Jesus, Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino. God has done it again…

35. Help me pass Nclex RN Exam.St Joesph Cupertino be my guide as I take the exam.

36. Please pray for me as I take my NCLEX on February 4.

37. Please help me pray for my son he has difficulty in school no motivation to study and succeed he is currently in catholic high school and in the 10th grade he is currently under care of Doctor for ADD and it taking medication. I am worried that he will not go to college I pray that God gives him knowledge. Thank you

38. luz baquiran dela cruz says:

Please help me to pray for my intentions to St. Joseph of Cupertino for the successful Pharmacy licensure examination on Jan 24-25 2016 and include my name LUZ B.DELAY CRUZ in the list of the board passer…in Jesus Christ name amen

39. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for answering our prayers. My 2 Daughters and I said this novena and my daughter passed her test. Our prayers were truly answered.

40. gloria laid says:

please pray for narcisa laid to pass the 8;subjects of her bar examination in the 4 sundays of november, 2015

41. hi,please remember in prayer as i sit for my end~semester exams,that thro’ the intercession of st joseph of cupertino,i may succeed in them.

42. ashley elizabeth says:

Please help me pray to St. Joseph of Cupertino for the successful completion of my Anatomy and Physiology Final that will be on December 9th at 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Thank you and I will update after I receive the results, also I will pray for any intentions you may have.

43. Nancy Cassaday says:

Please help me pray for my daughter, Andrea, through the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino. She has her 1st semester final exams coming up in college. Please pray that she does well on the exams and that only questions be asked that she knows. Thank you. Nancy

44. Katherine Nuesca says:

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, Patron Saint of those who took and are taking their examinations, I humbly ask for your grace and guidance that I may, like you, be successful in the Licensure Examination for Teachers which I took last September 27, 2015. I ask that my name be included in the list of board passers by the time the result is released. May you also bless those who, like me, are praying for their success in the same examination. In return, I promise to invoke you and make you known through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

45. Sessil Joseph says:

I am writing an exam today .Financial Risk Management. St joseph of Cupertino pray for me that I should pass this examination. please come to my relief.I will always be thankful be with me during my exam time so that I will be successful

46. Elias Arucan Jr says:

Please pray for me Elias L. Arucan Jr. To pass the Dubai Healthcare Authority licensure Exam. I was scheduled on Dec 16,2015. This will be my last chance so please grant my wish st joseph of Cupertino.. I claimed it already.. I will see my ne in the passers.. Thanks Amen

47. The Novena has never failed me since my first year in University

48. Thankyou so much to St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me get great results in my health and social care exam

49. Delphine Alemnji says:

waw i made it in my Nclex exams. through the intersetion of St Joseph of Cupertino, Mary who unties nodes, St Therease of the child JESUS, Arch Angel Raphael and many other saints i was able to make it in my NCLEX EXAMS the first time. The saints never fail to intercede . GOd always answers prays. please invoke them to intercede for you. They did for me, they can do same and even more for you. God is so Great and awesome. Alleluia, our Redeemer liverth for ever.

50. Dear sweet, loving, and wise, Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    I am praying again for your help and guidance as I prepare and take the Subject Area Exam this coming, Friday, October 30th. In addition to your help, I ask that you may petition the help of our, Blessed Mother Mary and Saint Thomas of Aquinas, to help me prepare and pass this test. I have prayed to you, as well as Mary and St. Thomas, in the past and passed my test. Please guide me and help me in passing this test, so that I may be able to help to teach beautiful children in the future. Thank you, and I promise not to forget to sing your praises, as well as Mary and Saint Thomas of Aquinas, after taking my test. Amen

51. editha cruzada says:

Thank You so much Our Saint Joseph of Cupertino. My daughter Airamae had passed the Accountancy board exam by your grace. You are very helpful. We praise you through Christ Our Lord. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

52. delia dominguez arenas says:

Please help me pray for my Intentions to St. Joseph of Cupertino, for the successful of my daughter Pharmacist Licensure Exam and include her name YVONNE D. ARENAS in the list of board passers as they soon relist the result, please pray for her for she is so hopeless and alone in JESUS NAME….